[Openstack] Neutron support for passthrough of networking devices?

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 18:31:57 UTC 2013

When we worked on H release, we target for basic PCI support like accelerator card or encryption card etc. I think SR-IOV network support is more complex and requires more effort, in both Nova side and Neutron side. We are working on some enhancement in Nova side now. But the whole picture may need more time/discussion.

Thanks
--jyh