[Openstack] how to tell dhcp-agent to advertice certain routes?

Troy Klein spidersddd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:50:15 UTC 2013

We are not using quantum yet, but we do use a default gateway that is
different the the local server IP.  The way we do it is to add the
configfile "/etc/nova/dnsmasq-nova.conf" with
"dhcp-option:tag:br1099,option:route,10.81.99.1" in the file.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes as I am going to be looking into
quantum/neutron to do networking soon.

Troy