[Openstack] Nova delete instance - customize

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 15:09:30 UTC 2013

If you using command line (not api), you can call any command you want
before calling nova delete. Why this should be part of openstack?

For API there is much more complicated thing: middleware. If you create
your own and configure nova-api to call that middleware, you can do
anything you want with prior any API operation.