[Openstack] [openstack-community] Idea: OpenStack Summit Indonesia

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi Frans,

I think a summit is something different. We organised a one-day
Central-European Openstack conference in this May (CEEDay), and "Openstack
in Action 4" in Paris (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-in-action-4-tickets-7645801799) is
the same story.

Doing a conference is easy, you just need:
- attendees
- venue
- sponsors
- speakers (with good sessions / topics)
- some food (optional)
- lot of hard work (or optionally cash to outsource this to an
event-organiser company)

If you have a real plan for the above items, let's talk with the
Foundation, and I'm sure they can help somehow.

Cheers,
  Márton