[Openstack] devstack q-dhcp screen: error

Otávio Augusto otavio.augusto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:47:01 UTC 2013

This is what I get from the first 'yum' command:

Examining /var/tmp/yum-root-oKG9l4/rdo-release-havana-6.noarch.rpm:
rdo-release-havana-6.noarch
/var/tmp/yum-root-oKG9l4/rdo-release-havana-6.noarch.rpm: does not update
installed package.
Error: Nothing to do

And, from the second one:

Package iproute-2.6.32-130.el6ost.netns.2.x86_64 already installed and
latest version
Nothing to do

Hints?

Thanks for the support

/O
Otavio Augusto

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."
Robert A. Heinlein