[Openstack] devstack on fedora 19 i386 failure

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:48:03 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Dean Troyer <dtroyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are simply having a problem reaching the listed repo:
>

>> http://yum.theforeman.org/releases/1.3/f19/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
>> [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
>

> Can you get this file via curl?  Is yum working outside of DevStack?  Given
> the weekend time, server maintenance is also not out of the question...

When I try to access this file from my windows desktop with Firefox, I
get a similair error(Not Found: The requested URL
/releases/1.3/f19/i386 was not found on this server.).

When manually browsing through the directory tree with firefox, it shows that

http://yum.theforeman.org/releases/1.3/f19/i386

does not exist, there is 'only' a

http://yum.theforeman.org/releases/1.3/f19/source

and a