[Openstack] [Ceilometer] Alarms

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 13:39:06 UTC 2013

Hi Greg,

The alarming feature of ceilometer is intended to be user-oriented,
i.e. focused on the user-view of cloud resources.

It is not intended to be infrastructure-oriented, i.e. focused on the
operator-view of the underpinning datacenter fabric.

So if understand your question correctly, the answer I thing is no,
we are not addressing the ‘general’ cases you had in mind.

Cheers,
Eoghan