[Openstack] Error details in Horizon

kevin.breit at kevinbreit.net kevin.breit at kevinbreit.net
Thu Nov 21 18:34:41 UTC 2013

I started using OpenStack the other day using RDO and was able to get it
working. One thing I notice is the Horizon interface doesn't display
error or troubleshooting information. For example, I am having problems
booting an instance of Fedora 19. Horizon only says "Error" with no
visibility into why the error happened or advice on next steps.

Is this expected or is there something I need to enable to receive more
information through Horizon? If the former, are there planned
improvements to the logging?

Thank you.