[Openstack] about neutron control

Aaron Rosen arosen at nicira.com
Thu Nov 21 12:04:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

Currently you are able to scale out the L3-agent to multiple boxes and map
different neutron networks to each l3-agent. Unfortunately this doesn't
allow you to scale out a specific network across multiple boxes. I know
there are some vendor plugins that do implement this type of scale out
though.

Aaron