[Openstack] ceilometer installation | Yum error

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 12:40:21 UTC 2013

On 11/20/2013 01:06 PM, Mridhul Pax wrote:
> Hello stackers,
>
> I'm seeing the following error while i'm trying to install ceilometer.
> Any help ?
>
> */
> Error: Package: 1:python-flask-0.9-5.el6.noarch (epel)
>            Requires: python-sphinx
>  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
>  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
>

> Full Trace here : http://paste.openstack.org/show/53656/
> /*
As noted on http://openstack.redhat.com/Repositories

you'll require the Optional channel as well:

Name        : python-sphinx
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 0.6.6
Release     : 2.el6
Size        : 1.7 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : rhel-6-server-optional-rpms
Summary     : Python documentation generator
URL         : http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

Matthias