[Openstack] Open Stack on Bonded Networks

Howard Luckenbaugh hlucken at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 20 00:14:20 UTC 2013

I am trying to install Openstack/IBM SCO on a bonded interface with a
vlan500.  I am having a hard time getting the VM's to talk outside the
network over the bonded network.  Does anyone have any examples?

Thanks

Howard Luckenbaugh
Special Events Infrastructure/IBM.com Infrastructure
T/L-349-5884
Fax- 1877-210-0298
hlucken at us.ibm.com
AIX System Certified

Please visit the sites that our team hosts: http://www.ibm.com
http://www.wimbledon.com  http://www.usopen.org http://www.masters.com

"Vision without Action is just a dream
Actions without Vision is just passing time
Vision with Action can change the world"