[Openstack] Need help - Compute Node restarted - Ramdom Instances doesn't get and IP anymore

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:36:15 UTC 2013

Check the dhcp-agent logs especially when you force a dhcp renew on these instances.
Meanwhile, use tcpdump with:
`tcpdump -i ROUTER-INTERFACE -vvv -s 1500 '((port 67 or port 68) and (udp[8:1] = 0x1))'`

if you want to check the DHCP paquets for a particular instance, get its mac and:
`tcpdump -i ROUTER-INTERFACE  -vvv -s 1500 '((port 67 or port 68) and (udp[38:4] = 0xMAC-ADDR))'`

Razique

>>> Thiago