[Openstack] problem in starting swift

Hua ZZ Zhang zhuadl at cn.ibm.com
Mon Nov 18 02:33:01 UTC 2013

Make sure module of recon is in place under this path and can be
accessible:
/root/swift/swift/common/middleware/recon.py

-Edward

             pragya jain
             <prag_2648 at yahoo.
             co.in>                                                     To
                                       "openstack at lists.openstack.org"
             2013-11-17 下午           <openstack at lists.openstack.org>
             06:41                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [Openstack] problem in starting
                pragya jain            swift
             <prag_2648 at yahoo.
                  co.in>

hi all,

I am installing swift on my system using the guidelines given in the link
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/development_saio.html

when Setting up scripts for running Swift
at the command
root at arun-Aspire-5742:~# startmain

I got the following error:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/53458/

please help me to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance

Pragya Jain