[Openstack] Is single physical network interface neutron config possible?

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 10:53:07 UTC 2013

Hi stackers,

I am configuring an openstack installation for testing and development.

Currently the setup is

Node 1: keystone, nova controller, neutron
Node 2: nova-compute (with neutron for computer node)
Node 3: cinder
Node 4: glance, horizon

Each node has only one physical network interface. Is it possible to config
neutron for any type of network setup mentioned in openstack-network admin
guide? I don't care about throughput and security in this install.

And also a side question about network, are the nova net-list, network-list
commands replaced by neutron net-list etc in havana?

Thanks,
Yuanle