[Openstack] [Neutron][Iptables] port forwarding

Remo Mattei Remo at Mattei.org
Thu Nov 14 17:11:04 UTC 2013

Hi I did not see an option to do Port FW yet in the dashboard. You probably have to do it with iptables and make sure you backup them up as you do.

Here is what I would do before you start messing with it.

iptables-save >myiptables
then make the changes
if they do not work use iptables-restore <myiptables

Just my 2 cents
--
Remo Mattei