[Openstack] [Foundation Board] Resolutions from the Technical Committee

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Thu Nov 14 07:22:31 UTC 2013

Thierry, I'll make sure this motion lands on the agenda for discussion at the next board meeting. I don't see a gerritt entry for that motion, though - where is the vote recorded?

Since I have grave concerns about the use of the term OpenStack in relationship to either of these projects (in either of the two forms of the term "core" that you've referenced), I imagine it will be, as usual, a lively debate.

--

Joshua McKenty
Chief Technology Officer

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."