[Openstack] [Neutron] 404 response from Neutron LB API

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 13 20:58:39 UTC 2013

I see the following in your neutron.conf:

# Advanced service modules
service_plugins = neutron.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugin

#Next service added to allow VPN use
service_plugins = neutron.services.vpn.plugin.VPNPlugin

service_plugins is a list option so plugin paths should be
comma-separated as follows:

service_plugins =
neutron.services.vpn.plugin.VPNPlugin,neutron.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugin

Thanks,

Eugene.