[Openstack] [Neutron] 404 response from Neutron LB API

Guillermo Alvarado guillermoalvarado89 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:59:44 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I enabled LBaaS with nuetron following the steps that mention in this post
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/comment/2152

I could not be able to start haproxy because it try to bind on :5000 and as
how its known, this port is used by keystone.

So I changed the port for the main frontend to 5500, I changed this:

#---------------------------------------------------------------------
# main frontend which proxys to the backends
#---------------------------------------------------------------------
frontend  main *:5000

For this:

# main frontend which proxys to the backends
frontend  main *:5500

After that, haproxy, nuetron-server and neutron-lbaas-agent are running.
But I am receiving 404 response from the LB api.

Can anyone please help me?
Thanks in advance.