[Openstack] OPENSTACK[KEYSTONE]- MS SQL as Backend Store

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 14:01:38 UTC 2013

On 11/13/2013 03:13 AM, Srujana C P wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We are planning to use MS SQL Server as keystone backend store . Has
> anybody tried this? Can someone  share the information regarding the
> steps to be followed and required configurations and drivers to be
> installed.

It has not been publicly tested.  I would check with the people that did
the Hyper-V work to see if anyone has made an attempt. Look at the
migrations, as those tend to be very Database specific.

Expect to be supporting this yourself.  We don't have the resources to
test against proprietary software such as AD and MS SQL Server as part
of the continuous integration process.