[Openstack] Docs for Nova os-quota-sets don't match implementation?

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Tue Nov 12 22:40:37 UTC 2013

Hi Anne,

I finally found what I was looking for: http://andymc-stack.co.uk/2013/07/apache2-mod_wsgi-openstack-pt-2-nova-api-os-compute-nova-api-ec2/

Regards,

Mark

From: Anne Gentle [mailto:anne at openstack.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:42 PM
To: Alain Roy; diane.fleming
Cc: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Docs for Nova os-quota-sets don't match implementation?

Hi Alain,
We do already have a doc bug for this one, thanks for identifying it as well. You can subscribe yourself here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1187277
Diane Fleming is a great contributor to the API docs, and is currently assigned to fix this bug, but if you reach out to her she could also walk you through how to fix it yourself. The way this page is put together is written up on my blog at http://justwriteclick.com/2013/04/14/how-its-made-the-openstack-api-reference-page/ so you could get a deep dive if you like.
Thanks,
Anne