[Openstack] Memory utilization meter from ceilometer for libvert

Piyush Masrani pmasrani at vmware.com
Mon Nov 11 11:54:26 UTC 2013

Hi Eoghan,

Thanks for the information. In the previous discussion, you had mentioned that providing this memory util meter in ceilometer will depend upon some fix in libvert which will be available in a future release. Can you please let us know whether this is already fixed in libvert and in which release?

Thanks,
Piyush