[Openstack] Memory utilization meter from ceilometer for libvert

Piyush Masrani pmasrani at vmware.com
Mon Nov 11 04:20:18 UTC 2013

Hey all,

In an archived conversation (http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack@lists.launchpad.net/msg24776.html), I see that memory utilization meter for libvert was not available in ceilometer and plans were to support it after a fix is available in a new release of libvert. Does anyone know if this fix is already available in libvert and whether ceilometer now supports memory utilization meter? I didn't see any bug for the same as well.

Thanks,
Piyush