[Openstack] How to copy vol to image?

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:42:16 UTC 2013

You can check into the glance logs to see if its receives the API calls at first, and eventually if you see any errors. That happens sometimes

Regards,
Razique

On 6 Nov 2013 at 19:42:20, Li, Leon (leon.li2 at emc.com) wrote:

Hi,

Anyone knows how to create image from vol?

First I have created a volume based on an image.

After I did “cinder upload-to-image volumeID image2”, the volume will become “uploading” status for a while. After several minutes, vol status will be “available” again. However, I can’t find out where is the new image. Both “glance image-list” and “cinder list” can’t show the new image.

Leon