[Openstack] Backing up nova quota, flavor and keypairs - which tables?

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:50:31 UTC 2013

On 6 Nov 2013 at 10:48:30, Antonio Messina (antonio.s.messina at gmail.com) wrote:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Razique Mahroua
<razique.mahroua at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your feedback
> How many fields does the “fixed_ips” contain?

256
Ok it’s not much

> what’s the size of the database?

what do you mean? Which table? Or the size of the file? The
`instances` table has 38k rows, the /var/lib/mysql has only 5.1GB but
it also contains an old backup.

> You can check rabbitmq log to see if there’s anything suspicious

Rabbitmq seems fine. I don't see any queued message on any queue.

.a.
Are others CLI operations fine? such as keystone user-list, nova reboot etc…?

antonio.s.messina at gmail.com