[Openstack] (no subject)

Giuliano iner45 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:56:51 UTC 2013

Hi stackers, i have a doubt on configuration files in Havana.

Following the OVS multinode
guide<https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst>I
noticed that I have to modify the /etc/nova/nova-compute.conf file.

However, that file in my host (compute node) already has the following
content:

--libvirt_type=kvm

It doesn't seem to be the classic INI format. I suppose its a parameter
that is appended once the program is executed.

Is it safe to append to it the following content (as specified in the
mentioned  guide, chapter 4.6)?

[DEFAULT]
libvirt_type=kvm
libvirt_ovs_bridge=br-int
libvirt_vif_type=ethernet
libvirt_vif_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtHybridOVSBridgeDriver
libvirt_use_virtio_for_bridges=True

Thanks,
Giuliano