[Openstack] Hong Kong Java User Group on Monday, Nov. 4 at 7:30 pm

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Nov 2 11:11:04 UTC 2013

If you're a Java application developer looking to learn more about building applications on OpenStack, I invite you to join us at the

Hong Kong Java User Group
Monday, November 4
7:30 - 9:00 pm
Hong Kong Polytechnic University

All of the details can be found at

http://hkjug.org/2013-11-04-application-development-in-the-cloud-with-jclouds

I'll be demonstrating the use of jclouds, OpenStack, and Rackspace.

===

Application developers are the lifeblood of the OpenStack ecosystem. I invite those attending the Summit to join me at The OpenStack Community Welcomes Developers in All Languages [1] where I'll be discussing how we can make OpenStack more relevant to application developers.

===

Cheers,
Everett

[1] http://openstacksummitnovember2013.sched.org/event/41b333a6736a92f4056246719deec1fc