[Openstack] Wiping of old cinder volumes

David Hill david.hill at ubisoft.com
Sat Nov 2 02:06:44 UTC 2013

Hello Jeff,

	I understand that but does that mean it HAS to be done right away?
I mean, performances for the rest of the VMs are sacrificed over security concern
(which are legitimate) but still have an impact over the remainder of the EBS
volumes being attached to other VMs.   There're no better ways that could
be implemented to deal with that?  Or maybe some faster ways ?   What
if the LVM would be kept for a bit longer and be deleted slowly but surely?

Thank you very much,

Dave