[Openstack] REDHAT AND Sles KVM image password

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Nov 1 18:07:37 UTC 2013

On 10/31/2013 10:22 PM, Howard Luckenbaugh wrote:
> I am trying to login via direct console.  I can login with my userid and
> password I created in the image with susestudio but then can't su - or
> sudo su -

In SUSE Studio under "Configuration - General" you can supply the root
password, it is "linux" by default. This should work as password with su.

If you have problems with SUSE Studio images, check the Online help at
susestudio.com/help/ and also
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:SUSE_Studio_General_howtos

Hope this helps - otherwise please check the SUSE Studio Support
information,

Andreas