[Openstack] Fwd: Glance registry

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:10:47 UTC 2013

Ok problem solved :) pacemaker was messing with Glance :
May 21 11:02:15 vs12 lrmd: [4089]: WARN: p_glance-registry:start process (PID 10888) timed out (try 1).  Killing with signal SIGTERM (15).
So I just updated the primitive and set a timeout of 100 seconds, now it works like a charm

Razique

Début du message réexpédié :