[Openstack] Horizon - Internal Server Error when hitting /nova/instances_and_volumes/

Daniel Ellison daniel at syrinx.net
Wed May 8 19:07:54 UTC 2013

On May 8, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Gabriel Hurley <Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com> wrote:
> If you have "Instances & Volumes" then you're not running Grizzly Horizon. Those two were split apart in Grizzly. Prior to Grizzly the Volume Service was required. In Grizzly Horizon it's not.
>
> As such you have two choices: run Cinder like you are but don't use it, or upgrade so you're actually running Grizzly Horizon and don't run Cinder.

Yep, I just figured that out. I was running Horizon in a VM and hadn't added the grizzly.list to /etc/apt/sources.list.d/. When I installed, it grabbed the older version of Horizon. That caused a few headaches. :)

Thanks for your input! If I hadn't figured it out, your suggestion would have put me on the right track.

Daniel