[Openstack] I release naming (calling APAC community)

John Wong gokoproject at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:38:59 UTC 2013

Thierry and all:

Just to be fair since someone else also voted on Ichang.... Ichang is
actually a city in China. I initially created a new cat, but I decided to
rollback.

==== Name as both city and street in country/state where the design summit
is held ====
* '''Ichang''' (Ichang street, 宜昌街, is a [http://goo.gl/maps/EivEw street]
in Hong-Kong, one of the shortest streets in Tsim Sha Tsui.
'''Furthermore''', Ichang is also a city in Hubei, China. The British
officials called the street Ichang because Hankow Road(漢口道) is next to
today's Ichang street. Hankow(漢口) is a city in Hubei State(湖北省), China.
Since the officials wanted to name the new street after a city near Hankow,
and because the street itself is shorter than others, the officials picked
Ichang City and called the new street Ichang Street.  )

Or we can duplicate under both street and city. I will ask the community to
judge.

Thanks,
John