[Openstack] I release naming (calling APAC community)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 6 09:00:34 UTC 2013

Jacob Godin wrote:
> +1 Ili

Thanks for all the suggestions ! We probably have enough place names so
that we don't need to extend the naming rules to things that are not
place names.

So far, the only suggestion that fits in our strict naming rules is
"Ili" (a city or county in the country/state where the design summit is
held, single word of 10 characters or less). To have more than one
option, we'll probably extend the rules to include other places (like
street names) in Hong Kong itself.

We'll go through name checks and set up a vote soon, I'll keep you posted.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack