[Openstack] volume usage from ceilometer and cinder

Anshul Gangwar anshul1886 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 10 12:50:06 UTC 2013

In my cinder.conf I have added below configuration.

cinder_volume_usage_audit=True
cinder_volume_usage_audit_period=hour
notification_driver=cinder.openstack.common.notifier.rpc_notifier
control_exchange=cinder

Does above settings not enabling audit events? If not what else I need to add in cinder.conf?