[Openstack] Host NIC configuration example needed Pretty PLEASE!

Jake G. dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 05:41:44 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Really screaming right now trying to get Quantum networking configured correctly.

Wondering if someone can share there host NIC configuration with me?
 Basically, I have two NICs but not sure how they should be configured. Any IPs are ok.
Do I need to create a bridge? Should I assign an IP to both NICs. Do I need to add/change anything to the nova.conf file?
Mostly stuff that is missing from the documentation.

Please please please! Thank you
Jake