[Openstack] Long lag in mailing list

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:47:35 UTC 2013

On 07/30/2013 10:51 PM, Jake G. wrote:
> I have noticed it sometimes takes an hour or more for some of my messages to get sent out from the new mailing list address. Anyone else notice this?

I've noticed that messages sometimes do come out of order. For instance,
I will see a message that references a response from someone that has
yet to hit my mailbox :) But, that said, the situation seems to indicate
that *somebody* received the response before me, and so it's likely not
the mailing list manager on openstack.org that is the culprit, but
rather the mail relays between there and my mailbox...

Best,
-jay