[Openstack] Share your localrc file for devstack

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jul 29 15:24:07 UTC 2013

Hi Jake,

here's the localrc I tipycally use when I develop for Neutron with the OVS
plugin:

ENABLED_SERVICES=horizon,g-api,g-reg,key,n-api,n-sch,mysql,rabbit,quantum,q-svc,n-cpu,n-cond,cinder,n-crt,q-agt,q-l3,q-dhcp,q-meta
ADMIN_PASSWORD=password
MYSQL_PASSWORD=password
RABBIT_PASSWORD=password
SERVICE_PASSWORD=password
LIBVIRT_FIREWALL_DRIVER=nova.virt.firewall.NoopFirewallDriver
NOVA_USE_QUANTUM_API=v2
SERVICE_TOKEN=tokentoken
Q_PLUGIN=openvswitch
HOST_IP=192.168.0.200