[Openstack] Progress on wiki migration to Mediawiki

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 22 00:32:59 UTC 2013

Image location is fixed and the redirects are also in. Note that the
redirects are set up for https://wiki.openstack.org, so they aren't
currently testable (though I did manually change the redirect temporarily
to test it). The redirects have the following behavior:

  wiki.openstack.org/Article -> wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Article

All articles should redirect properly, except for /wiki and /w, if they
exist.

- Ryan