[Openstack] [OpenStack][Swift] Fast way of uploading 200GB of 200KB files to Swift

Chuck Thier cthier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:43:36 UTC 2013

Using swift stat probably isn't the best way to determine cluster
performance, as those stats are updated async, and could be delayed
quite a bit as you are heavily loading the cluster.  It also might be
worthwhile to use a tool like swift-bench to test your cluster to make
sure it is properly setup before loading data into the system.

--
Chuck