[Openstack] [neutron] More than one floating ip

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 17:00:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

Seems I was wrong and that multiple floating IPs are supported:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1057844

>From what it says in the bug :
- allow multiple floating ips to be associated with the same internal
port as long as they map to different external nets (not yet supported
in Folsom) or different internal fixed IPs

You should try the command line to associate the floating IPs, maybe
dashboard doesn't have this functionality implemented yet.

Best regards,