[Openstack] Neutron Router disappeared from Dashboard, but tenant works

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo mangelajo at redhat.com
Fri Dec 27 08:12:05 UTC 2013

Hi Martinx,

I'm not sure, but it looks to me like if it couldn't really find the resource in the database.

a few questions:

1) Which version of neutron & Horizon are you using?
2) Is the database in the same host?, some kind of special configuration, HA, etc?
3) When that happens, could you check with neutron CLI that the network does really exist?
4) If it 3 == NO, could you check it's on the database itself?