[Openstack] [Swift] download OK but fail to delete

Jonathan Lu jojokururu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 07:48:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Hugo,
     Thank you very much.

     Problem solved, but I still don't know the reason.
     This issue happened after I try to list all the objects in the
container, which contains more than 1 million objects, by the shell
command "swift -v -A http://localhost:8081/auth/v1.0 -U test:tester -K
testing list Test". After listing hundreds of thousands of objects, it
print "Container 'Test' not found". And then I can't delete the object
by shell command.

     I think this is a bug of swift shell command tool.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Lu