[Openstack] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:09:10 UTC 2013

On 12/23/2013 07:28 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
<snip>
> That interaction needs to come 3+ weeks before Design Summit to be
> effective on that cycle. Because if it's later than that, it's just too
> much to digest at a point where the plates are already overflowing.

+1.

I think if there is someone in the operator community that can gather
feedback from operators/users about 4 weeks out from a summit -- either
at a separate User's Day or some online event(s) -- and then socialize
that feedback with the developer community over the following 4 weeks,
then we stand a better chance of incorporating (and acting on) that
feedback in the design summit sessions.

Best,
-jay