[Openstack] How to configure multiple glance servers

dheeru dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 16:32:53 UTC 2013

Here is my inputs on this.

1. Define two glance servers
2. Define two different end points with different glance servers. Use
different region-name for each server endpoint.
3. While creating the images from the command line, give -os-region-name.

This should work. I have not personally tried this.

-Dheeru
@Community Service.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Rajshree Thorat <rajshree.thorat at gslab.com

--