[Openstack] [Ceilometer] App Monitor

Rima Grati rima.grati at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:25:32 UTC 2013

Good morning,

I explain you my problem: in my case, I installed Openstack-Havana and I
have deployed an application on OpenStack. My application is implemented
as a BPEL process.
My question is : Could the ceilometer send me and inform me about the low
metrics related to my application and not related to the VM on which my
application is deployed.

In other words, Is the ceilometer  able to inform me on
the bandwidth, storage consumed by my application and not consumed by
the VM.

Note: Normally, a VM can contain multiple applications.

Thank you for your answer.