[Openstack] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Dec 16 19:03:53 UTC 2013

On 12/16/2013 09:37 AM, Joe Gordon wrote:
> Do you have any examples of what kind of feedback you would like to pass
> on to developers (I was unable to attend Tim's discussion of the user
> survey)?  Also just playing devils advocate here, but why not use our
> bug system to provide feedback?

I can answer that one :) In brief, because face to face conversations
are extremely more effective at exchanging ideas among different sets of
actors.

Tristan raises the important point of 'closing the loop' between
deployers of OpenStack and its developers. I think there are many ways
to close this loop, we may want to keep the discussion going at all levels.

/stef