[Openstack] VM Can Access Internet But No Floating IP

Mahardhika Gilang mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Thu Dec 12 08:44:37 UTC 2013

Hi all

I've got this strange issue, my vm is get local ip from dhcp (neutron) .
When i tried to give floating ip it just show on dashboard not in real vm.
I have tried ssh to that vm using floating ip and no work. But vm can
access to internet, i figured it out that vm get router ip in the first
subnet  (allocation pool is 192.168.7.20 end=192.168.7.30) router get
192.168.7.20 and the vm get it too , all vm. So yes vm can access internet.

What to check and handle this? i have tried recreate external network.
--
Regards,
Mahardhika Gilang