[Openstack] Ceilometer - info on VM creation time

Nick Maslov azpekt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:38:29 UTC 2013

Thanks Eoghan - that is what I was looking for exactly.
Ildiko - thanks, will wait for this to be implemented.

Cheers,
NM

--
Nick Maslov
Sent with Airmail

On December 7, 2013 at 7:26:18 PM, Ildiko Vancsa (ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi,

There is a blueprint about providing extended query filtering functionality in Ceilometer API, like the reverse timestamp ordering: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/complex-filter-expressions-in-api-queries. It is targeted for Icehouse.

Best Regards,
Ildiko