[Openstack] Keep X versions of an object where X depends of the container

Samuel Merritt sam at swiftstack.com
Tue Dec 3 17:35:05 UTC 2013

Swift does not support limiting the number of object versions kept. You
just get all of them. One could manually delete objects from the
versions container* to achieve this, but there's no support for that in
Swift.

* that's the container where the old object versions are stored, not the
container with the versioned objects