[Openstack] Instances running on VMware ESXi are unable to configure IP

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Thu Aug 29 13:23:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
Which Neutron plugin are you using (this was previously known as Quantum)?
You can look at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaVMware/DeveloperGuide#Developer.27s_Dev
Stack_.2B_vSphere_Guide for an example on to do it with devstack (this may
provide some in sites on how to configure the networking - in the example
the bridge created is br100).
Thanks
Gary