[Openstack] Error while installing devstack using ./stack.sh <New User>

Saurabh Agarwal saurabh.b.agarwal at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 21 06:30:30 UTC 2013

Hi All

I am new to openstack/devstack. I just cloned the devstack git repo and
then tried executing ./stack.sh. I am getting the below error after 5
minutes. Can someone help on what can i do next?

dnsmasq-base iptables ldap-utils libldap-2.4-2 libldap-2.4-2:i386
libpython2.7 libsqlite3-0 libsqlite3-0:i386 lvm2 openssh-client
openssh-server parted psmisc python python-minimal python2.7
python2.7-minimal sudo
18 upgraded, 117 newly installed, 0 to remove and 544 not upgraded.
Need to get 75.4 MB of archives.
After this operation, 180 MB of additional disk space will be used.
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
+++ failed
+++ local r=100
++++ jobs -p
+++ kill